FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE MESSAGE US OR CALL US (213)-568-3073
You can only find Wolf from us, the only dealer in America. Wolf guitars and basses are already great instruments for their value, but we spend extra time to set up each of them to increase their playability and quality.
. Here we have Rickenbacker Style electric guitar with Alder body. Original Rick's are made with maple, but Wolf WRK 300 has alder top for beefier mid and low while still delivering strong and clear treble response. WRK 300 has two color options, 3-tone Sunburst or Black. Check our listing for more.
· Pick-ups and electronics are beyond average! We've compared Wolf pick-ups to some of other brands, and we can confidently say that Wolf doesn't fall very far behind. These pickups have strong output and high fidelity. Sure you can replace them with other pickups, but why would you?!
New 2018 Wolf is upgraded with Grover Tuners and deeper and smoother neck and body contour for better high fret access.
- Body Type : Semi-Hollow
- Body Shape : Rickenbacker Style
- Left/Right handed : Right
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : Alder
- Color : Black
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : D
- Fingerboard Radius : 16"
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay : White Dots
- Number of Frets : 24
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Nut Width : 41mm/~1 5/8"
- Nut Material : Synthetic
- Bridge : Wolf RK100
- Bridge String Spacing : 10.5mm
- Tuners : Grover Rotomatic 14:1 ratio
- Truss Rod : Dual Action
- Pick-ups : RKB Mini Hum
- Controls : 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Pickup Selector Toggle
- Weight : 7.5 lbs
Set Up Spec (Shop Setting)
- Truss Rod - .005"
- Saddle Height - 4/64" at 17th Fret
- Nut Height - .010" to .018" (Depending on the player)