*Please note that each guitar has a slightly different top so it can be different from the picture listed.
Here we have Rickenbacker Style electric guitar with Alder body. Original Rick's are made with maple, but Wolf W300 has alder top for beefier mid and low while still delivering a strong and clear treble response.
- Body Type : Semi-Hollow
- Body Shape : Rickenbacker Style
- Left/Right handed : Right
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : Alder
- Color : 2-Tone Sunburst
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : D
- Fingerboard Radius : 16"
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : White Dots
- Number of Frets : 24
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Nut Width : 41mm/~1 5/8"
- Nut Material : Synthetic
- Bridge : Wolf RK100
- Bridge String Spacing : 10.5mm
- Tuners : Grover Rotomatic 14:1 ratio
- Truss Rod : Dual Action
- Pick-ups : Single Coil Pickups
- Controls : 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Pickup Selector Toggle
- Weight : 7.5 lbs