An Inspiring Acoustic-electric Experience
The Takamine Pro Series P2DC Dreadnought Acoustic-electric guitar rewards you with its mellifluous sonority, understated good looks, and buttery playability. Pick it up, take the fast mahogany neck in your hand, strum a few chords, and revel in the harmonic richness resonating from the solid spruce top. Execute a single-note run, let your fingers fly all the way up the bound rosewood fingerboard - courtesy of the P2DC's Venetian cutaway. Plug it in, and experience pure amplified acoustic tone, the way it was meant to be heard. The Takamine Pro Series P2DC - to play it is to love it.
Takamine Pro Series P2DC Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Great sound is in the details
- Takamine - over 50 years of quality, great sound, and playability
- Takamine's CT4B preamp system gives you natural amplified tone
Great sound is in the details
The Takamine Pro Series P2DC acoustic-electric guitar benefits from quality tonewoods and Takamine's painstaking attention to detail. With its X-braced solid spruce top and sapele back and sides, the P2DC looks great and is tonally versatile enough to handle whatever playing style your musical mood dictates. And if you're playing out, the P2DC's stage-friendly gloss finish will certainly command your audience's attention.
Takamine - over 50 years of quality, great sound, and playability
The Takamine Pro Series P2DC acoustic-electric guitar is the result of over a half-century of Takamine guitar-crafting knowhow. Launched in 1962 at the foot of Japan's Takamine mountains, Takamine has been designing and building acoustic guitars that are seen in the hands of some of music's biggest stars. With quality and value as guiding principles, Takamine's instruments employ the finest tonewoods, construction techniques, and technical innovations such as the proprietary CT4B preamp system found in this guitar.
Takamine's CT4B preamp system gives you natural amplified tone
The Pro Series P2DC sports Takamine's CT4B preamp, giving you rich, clear-sounding amplified output - instantly. A feature of Pro Series guitars, the CT4B features three-band EQ, a volume control and a built-in tuner. The preamp is switched on by plugging a standard instrument cable into the endpin/strap pin jack. Unplugging the cable turns the preamp off. The CT4B is powered by a single 9 volt battery.
Takamine Pro Series P2DC Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Dreadnought Cutaway with X-braced solid spruce top and sapele laminate back and sides
- African Mahogany Neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, 20 nickel-silver frets, and pearl dot inlays
- Black binding, white purfling trim lines, concentric rings rosette
- Rosewood pinless bridge, split bone saddle, bone nut
- Brown back binding, mahogany peghead with silver logo
- Takamine CT4B II electronics onboard
- Gloss top; satin neck, back, and sides
- Chrome Machine Heads
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Finish:Gloss top, Satin neck, back, and sides
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Laminated Sapele
- Body Bracing:X
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.375"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.673"
- Electronics:CT4B II
- Case Included:Hardshell