Great tonewood combo and playable body design make this a solid folk guitar.
The combination of mahogany and cedar helps make Seagull's Artist Mosaic Cutaway Folk Element a very warm sounding guitar, well-suited to softer musical styles. This Folk model provides an excellent mid-range response as well due to its smaller and more narrow body size which is ideal for fingerstyle players. Onboard L.R. Baggs Element electronics help you get your sound heard better in any live mix.
The Artist Mosaic Cutaway Folk Element features a custom polished finish which produces a luster that falls between semi-gloss and high-gloss. The finish is not only gorgeous to look at but is exceptionally responsive.
The Artist Series are the upper echelon of the Seagull family. They are crafted in the Godin Acoustic Atelier by a select few luthiers using only their finest tonewoods, each hand-selected to ensure that the very highest standards are met. Features including pressure tested solid tops, solid back and sides, scalloped Adirondack Spruce bracing, custom polished finishes and fine aesthetic attributes, all contribute to an outstanding series of acoustic guitars.
- Top: Select pressure tested solid cedar
- Body style: Folk with single cutaway
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany integrated set neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double function
- Finish: Semi-gloss custom polished finish
- Case: Deluxe TRIC case