*We are Fender authorized dealer and we keep our instrument in the best condition!
This New Tele Looks and Feels Like a Real Road Warrior!
The Fender Road Worn '50s Tele solidbody electric guitar puts the looks and feel of a well-used vintage Telecaster in your hands - without the vintage price tag! Looking at the Road Worn '50s Tele, you'd swear it was a classic instrument with some serious road miles on it, but this one's brand-new! Though it looks vintage, this guitar's two Tex Mex single-coil pickups provide increased output for playing a range of styles. This axe features a real nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its distressed alder body, while its maple neck and jumbo frets make the Road Worn '50s Tele a joy to play!
Fender Road Worn '50s Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: 2-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" radius
- No. of frets: 21 6105 frets
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style 3-saddle, strings-thru-body Tele bridge
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: Tex Mex Tele single-coil neck and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade
- Pickup controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, nickel-plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Deluxe gig bag included
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color:2-color Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle strings-through hardtail
- Tuners:Vintage style tuners
- Neck Pickup:Tex-Mex single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Tex-Mex single-coil
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings:Fender Standard Tension ST250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included:Gig bag