fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
CLASSIC ’50S STRAT® STYLE
For guitarists who must have the instrument's original-era tone, look and feel, the Classic Series '50s Stratocaster epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Strat® style and sparkling sound. With its authentic vintage-style features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, "Ike for President," cars with fins, a wild new kind of music called rock 'n' roll and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
- Maple neck with “soft V”-shaped profile and “small” headstock
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge