fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
VINTAGE U.S. STRATOCASTER STYLE
For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
Relive the sound and spirit of 1965 with the American Vintage '65 Stratocaster. Smack in the middle of one of music's most electrifying decades, the Stratocaster in 1965 was an instrument on its way to becoming rock's greatest electric guitar. Built with original tooling and based directly on actual 1965 models we tracked down, this U.S.-made guitar returns you to a pivotal period when the Strat® was poised to soar to phenomenal new heights.
- Thick maple neck with "Mid-'60s C"-shaped profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Specially voiced pickups with modern five-way switch; optional three-way switch included
- Three-ply 11-hole white pickguard
- Aged plastic control knobs
- Vintage-accurate bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more
· Body Type: Solidbody
· Body Shape: Stratocaster
· Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
· Number of Strings: 6
· Body Material: Alder
· Body Finish: Flash Coast Lacquer
· Color: 3-Color Sunburst
· Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
· Neck Shape: Mid-'60s "C" shape
· Radius: 7.25"
· Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, round-laminated
· Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
· Number of Frets: 21, vintage-style
· Scale Length: 25.5"
· Nut Width: 1.650"
· Nut Material: Bone
· Bridge/Tailpiece: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
· Tuners: "Fender Deluxe" vintage-style tuners
· Number of Pickups: 3
· Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat single-coil
· Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat single-coil
· Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat single-coil
· Controls: Master Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
· Strings: Fender USA 250R, (.010-.046)
· Case Included: Hardshell