*You are looking at the B-Stock bass where there's a deep scratch on the bridge(please see the picture). Brand New and Perfect Working condition!
*This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.
This Bass is hands down one of my favorite bass. Huge bottom end but not boomy. It's actually really tight sounding but big. It's got the punchy middle so it seats in the mix very well. Warm and sweet tone. Fingerboard feels great and notes are so even throughout the neck. We always offer a professional set-up before we ship it out so it will be ready to play when you receive it.
- The Ash/Walnut/Maple Body gives you a very warm and firm foundation in sound with a clear definition.
- The Neck-Thru gives you a great sustain with a deeper tone.
- Preciously wired with very high-quality CNC Destiny Humbucker Pick-ups which sounds very warm and big with clarity. The dynamic response is also great with these pick-ups. You won't need to swap the pickup for an upgrade.
- Powered with high voltage 18v with using two 9v batteries
- Push/Pull knob: It gives a great pure passive sound(All EQ bypass) when you pull and nice 3 band pre-amp kicks in when you push the knob.
- Mini Toggle Switch gives you an option for on/off volume.
Body Type : Solid 7 piece Neck Through
Body Shape : Wolf Custom B
Left/Right handed : Right
Number of Strings : 4
Body Material : Mahogany/Walnut/Maple Laminated with Walnut Top
Color : Solid dark walnut
Neck Material : Maple/Walnut
Neck Shape : Thin D
Fingerboard Radius : 20"
Fingerboard Material : Ebony
Number of Frets : 24
Scale Length : 35"
Nut Width : 39mm
Nut Material : Graphite
Bridge Spacing : 18-19mm
Tuners : Grover Mini Bass Machine 20:1 ratio
Truss Rod : Dual Action
Pick-ups : Soap Bar Humbucker
Controls : 18V Active, Active/Passive Push-Pull, Blend, Three band EQ